CMS Login

Enroll in Training

State Employee W-2’s for 2012

The State Controller's Office will mail 2012 Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statements to employees no later than January 25, 2013. You may have already received your W-2, which includes wages paid in 2012 (December 2011 - November 2012 pay periods). W-2's are mailed to your home address on file with the campus Human Resources Services Center (as noted in the Portal). If a form is undeliverable by the U.S. Postal Service it should be returned to the Human Resources Services Center (HRSC).  If you do not receive your Form W-2, please contact HRSC at (530) 898-6771.

In the event you lose your W-2, or require a duplicate copy for another reason, you can request one. Please go to our W-2 Information web page for more information.

Human Resources Services Center