HR Information Systems
Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) provides general campus wide support of Human Resources Common Management System (CMS)/PeopleSoft modules as well as specialized support for the Human Resources Services Center (HRSC). Please view our HRIS Profile.
Areas of Service
- CMS/PeopleSoft Business Process guides and Documentation
- CMS/PeopleSoft Training: Human Resources
- Inquiry Navigation Tools and other End User Documentation
- Training List (list of courses required for various accesses)
- Signing up for CMS Training
- Contact Information
For questions regarding the Student Timesheet tool or the Time and Labor process, you can contact your payroll technician. If you do not know who your payroll technician is, this information can be found on the My Payroll Technician page.
For CMS-HR password issues or general CMS-HR questions, contact HR Security at 530-898-4947 or by email at email@example.com.