Payroll is responsible for requesting and auditing all state paychecks for faculty, staff and students in accordance with State and CSU policies and procedures. Payroll also maintains leave balances.
Payroll technicians are responsible for specific units on campus. Please review the My Payroll Technician section to determine who to contact with questions. You may reach us during business hours by calling 530-898-6771. For your convenience we also have voicemail or you may contact us via e-mail.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Payroll
- HR Liaison Meeting Minutes
- HR Self Service
- Paychecks and Direct Deposit
- Pay Plans
- Payroll Information for Departments
- Payroll Information for Employees
- Salary Schedule
- Student Payroll
- Verifying Employment
- W-2 Information