- Submit a new fee waiver form for each enrollment term.
- Ensure that all forms are filled in completely and have all the appropriate signatures. Unfortunately, incomplete forms cannot be processed and will be returned to the employee.
- Ensure that your supervisor signs the Use of the State Time Approval section even if you do not use State time to attend classes.
- In order to continue in the Fee Waiver Program, you or your dependent needs to maintain good standing academically, which means a:
- C average or better for undergraduate students
- B average or better for graduate students
- Grades are audited each semester. Unfortunately, if you allow your grades to fall below good academic standing, you will be dropped from the program.
More on This Topic