The following provides a partial list and descriptions of training that is required of all employees or some employees based on their position description. A complete list of all campus compliance training is available at training.csuchico.edu.
Required of all Employees
- CSU Security Awareness Training (Web-based) Data Security & Privacy
- CSU Sexual Harassment Prevention Training (Web-based)
- EHS Emergency Preparedness Training (Web-based)
- EHS Emergency Action Plan (Web-based)
- EHS Fire Prevention Plan Training (Web-based)
- EHS General Safety Training (Web-based)
- New Employee Orientation
Required for Some Positions
- CSU Conflicts of Interest Training (Web-based)
- CSU Sexual Harassment Prevention (SHP) Training for Supervisors (Web-based) EDU Supervisor: Anti-Harassment, Discrimination, Retaliation
- EHS Defensive Driver Training (most employees must complete)
- EHS Hazardous Communication (Web-based)
Notification of training will come from the coordinator for each type of training and is typically via email. Departments are asked to complete the Required Training Checklist which also generates a notice from Professional Development.