Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Wildcat Card?
How much do the services cost?
Why do I need a Wildcat Card?
How can I get a Wildcat Card?
What do I need to get a Wildcat Card?
How long will it take to get a Wildcat Card?
What are Wildcat Dollars and the Wildcat Dollars account?
Can I withdraw money from my Wildcat Dollars account?
Can I withdraw cash if I drop or graduate from school?
Where can I use my Wildcat Card?
How do I deposit money into my Wildcat Dollars account on campus?
What should I do if my Wildcat Card is lost or stolen?
Can I reactivate an old or lost card?
Does Wildcat Cards issue ID Cards to other CSU school students?
The Wildcat ID Card is the official CSU, Chico identification card for students, faculty, and staff
- Initial Wildcat ID Card is FREE
- No charge for name or status change
- Replacement ID Cards for Students
- 1st - $2.00
- 2nd - $5.00
- 3rd - $10.00
- $5.00 - Badge or Door Access Card (including a clip or lanyard)
- $2.00 - Lanyard
- $2.00 - Photo Retake
- To check out Meriam library books
- Ride the Butte Regional Transit (B-Line) for free
- Students ride for free throughout the academic school year
- Faculty and staff ride for free throughout the year
- Purchase software or hardware as Chico State Wildcat Store
- Enjoy food service if you live in a residence hall or have a meal plan
- Use campus computer labs
- Use Student Health Center
- Buy discount tickets at the University Box Office
- Attend athletic events for free
Come to the Wildcat Card Office, located in the Student Services Center in Rm 196.
Please bring an official form of photo identification, such as a driver's license, military ID, or passport.
Within 10 minutes!
Wildcat Dollars is money that you have deposited into your Wildcat Dollar account and you can use your Wildcat card as a debit card on campus.
Cash withdrawals are not permitted.
There is a service charge of $10.00. Please call 530-898-6815 for request.
- Chico State Wildcat Store, located in the Bell Memorial Union (BMU)
- Common Grounds Cafe
- Meriam Library to borrow books
- Convenience Stores (Creekside Cafe, Butte Station and Holt Station)
- At the University Box Office
- At the Copier Machines located in the Meriam Library
- On the printers on campus:
- Meriam Library computer labs
- Tehama 131
- Glenn 306
- Butte 207, 209, 211
- Plumas 321
- BMU 301
- Modoc 222
- Sutter Hall with a meal plan
- Cashiering located in the Student Services Center 230
- Self-Serve Value Terminals (cash only - no service fee)
- Student Financial Services (SFIN) SSC, Room 230 can now accept Wildcat card dollar deposits at their cashiering windows!
- Deposits can be made, in person, M-F from 8AM to 5PM in SSC 230.
- Deposits will be accepted with any of the following forms of currency: cash, check, money order,cashiers check and/or credit card (VISA/MasterCard only).
- All forms of currency continue to be subject to a 2% admin fee.
- Money Order
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard)
- Minimum $5 deposit
- Deposits can NOT be made over the phone at this time.
Call our office as soon as possible, 530-898-6119, during our office hours.
Call University Police 530-898-5555, after business hours.
No, after you are reissued a new card, your old Wildcat card will be invalid and can not be reactivated for security purposes.
No, but if you would like to use the school's library, please go to the library circulation helpdesk and ask for a courtesy card.
Call our office 530-898-6119.
For questions about meal plans call 530-898-5962.