Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Wildcat Card?
How much do the services cost?
Why do I need a Wildcat Card?
How can I get a Wildcat Card?
What do I need to get a Wildcat Card?
How long will it take to get a Wildcat Card?
What are Wildcat Dollars and the Wildcat Dollars account?
Can I withdraw money from my Wildcat Dollars account?
Can I withdraw cash if I drop or graduate from school?
Where can I use my Wildcat Card?
How do I deposit money into my Wildcat Dollars account on campus?
What should I do if my Wildcat Card is lost or stolen?
Can I reactivate an old or lost card?
The Wildcat ID Card is the official CSU, Chico identification card for students, faculty, and staff
- Initial Wildcat ID Card is FREE
- No charge for name or status change
- $2.00 – Replacment ID Cards for Students if lost, stolen, or damaged
- $5.00 - Badge or Door Access Card (including a clip or lanyard)
- $2.00 - Lanyard
- $2.00 - Photo Retake
- To check out Meriam library books
- Ride the Butte Regional Transit (B-Line) for free
- Students ride for free throughout the academic school year
- Faculty and staff ride for free throughout the year
- Purchase software or hardware at the Chico State Wildcat Store
- Enjoy food service if you live in a residence hall or have a meal plan
- Use campus computer labs
- Use Student Health Center
- Buy discount tickets at the University Box Office
- Attend athletic events for free
Come to the Wildcat Card Office, located inside ITSS in the Meriam Library in Rm 142.
Please bring an official form of photo identification, such as a driver's license, military ID, or passport.
Within 10 minutes!
Wildcat Dollars is money that you have deposited into your Wildcat Dollar account. You can use your Wildcat card as a debit card on campus.
Cash withdrawals are not permitted.
There is a service charge of $10.00. Please contact Student Financials at 530-898-5936.
- Chico State Wildcat Store, located in the Bell Memorial Union (BMU)
- Common Grounds Cafe
- Meriam Library (to borrow books)
- Convenience Stores (Creekside Cafe, Butte Station and Holt Station)
- University Box Office to buy discount tickets
- Copier machines located in the Meriam Library
- On the printers on campus:
- Meriam Library computer labs
- Tehama 131
- Glenn 306
- Butte 207, 209, 211
- Plumas 321
- BMU 301
- Modoc 222
- Sutter Hall with a meal plan
- Cashiering located in the Student Services Center 230
You can also deposit money in person on campus at the Student Financial Services office located in the Student Services Center (SSC) Room 230.
Please note, all Credit Card transactions are subject to a 2.75% service fee. Fees cover credit card processor costs. A minumum $5.00 deposit is requried. Cash deposits will only be accepted in person at the Student Financial Serivices office.
Report the card lost/stolen as soon as possible!
You can report the card lost or stolen by doing one of the following:
- Calling our program at 530-898-6119 during office hours
- Reporting it in person at the ID Card station in ITSS (Meriam Library room 142)
- Calling campus police 530-898-5555 after regular business hours
- Using the online tools GET (https://get.cbord.com/csuchico) or ID Card Manager (https://idcard.csuchico.edu)
Once reported, go to the ID Card program in MLIB 142 and get a new card issued.
No, after you are reissued a new card, your old Wildcat card will be invalid and can not be reactivated for security purposes.
Call our office 530-898-6119.
For questions about meal plans call 530-898-5962.