Office of International Education
Chico State is a truly international institution. We welcome students and educators from over 40 countries around the world. Hundreds of our U.S. students choose to study abroad in 26 countries.
The Office of International Education provides various kinds of support for degree seeking and non-degree seeking international students, U.S. students studying abroad and participants in International Training programs.
Units within the Office of International Education:
- International Student Services provides support for F-1 visa holding international students
- Visiting Scholar Services provides support for J-1 visa holding research and short-term scholars
- Study Abroad & International Exchange supports U.S. students participating in outbound study abroad programs and international exchange students with J-1 visas.
- International Training focuses on providing training for international educators
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Resource Center provides free support to all international students wanting to improve their English proficiency in the college setting
We invite you to explore this website to find all the international opportunities Chico State has to offer.为什么加州州立大学奇科分校是你的上乘之选? (Chinese Simplified)
Spring 2016 Applications
Spring 2016 application filing periods are:
Bachelor's Degree (Undergraduate Students):
July1 through September 30, 2015
Master's Degree (Graduate Students):
August 1 through September 15, 2015