Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Academic Qualifications for Graduate Admission
- Must have completed a 4-year university degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree. Equivalencies will be determined by the International Graduate Admission Evaluator.
- Must have an undergraduate (bachelor's degree level) grade point average of at least 2.75 in the last 60 semester units and at least 3.0 in the last 30 units of course work completed. A lower grade point average may be considered based on overall qualifications. The grading system in the U.S. Educational System is on a four-point scale:
- 0 = Failing Grade
- 1.0 = Below Average
- 2.0 = Average or Good
- 3.0 = Above Average or Very Good
- 4.0 = Excellent
- Must have English Proficiency
- Some programs may require additional test scores. Refer to the Graduate Programs and Coordinators page.