Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Graduate (Master's Degree) Applicant
The application priority filing periods are as follows:
|FALL SEMESTER||SPRING SEMESTER|
|October 1 - March 1||August 1 - September 15|
Certain graduate programs have admission only for the fall. Other programs have earlier closing dates. Please go to the Office of Graduate Studies website for details. Late applications may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS DEADLINES MAY DIFFER FROM PROGRAM TO PROGRAM. For program specific deadlines, please e-mail the Office of International Education at email@example.com.
In the event that a deadline falls on a day in which the campus is closed, the deadline will be extended to the next campus work day.
Fall semester begins in August and Spring semester begins in January
How to Apply
1) Apply online at CSU Mentor: www.csumentor.edu.
PLEASE BE SURE TO USE THE APPLICATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS!! A $55 application fee should be submitted at the time of application.
2) Supporting Documents Required
- Financial support documents
- Official academic documents
- Other departmental requirements
- Copy of passport bio data page or photo identification
3) Mail all supporting documents to:International Graduate Admissions
400 W 1st St
Chico CA 95929-0680
An Admissions Evaluator will communicate with you throughout the admissions process and inform you via e-mail when a decision has been made by the department to which you applied.