Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Graduate (Master's Degree) Admission for International Students
The application priority filing periods are as follows:
|October 1 - March 1||August 1 - October 1
Certain graduate programs have admission only for the fall. Other programs have earlier closing dates. Please go to the Office of Graduate Studies website for details. Late applications may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS DEADLINES MAY DIFFER FROM PROGRAM TO PROGRAM. For program specific deadlines, please e-mail the Office of International Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that a deadline falls on a day in which the campus is closed, the deadline will be extended to the next campus work day.
Fall semester begins in August / Spring semester begins in January
How to Apply
1) Apply online at CSU Mentor: www.csumentor.edu.
PLEASE BE SURE TO USE THE APPLICATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS!! A $55 application fee is due and should be submitted at the time of application.
2) Supporting Documents Required
- Financial support documents
- Official academic documents - two copies of each from all universities attended (documents issued in a language other than English must be accompanied by an original certified word-for-word English translation). Applicants using a marks-based system of grading must furnish a tested non-consolidated mark sheets in addition to any transcript you may have available.
- Other departmental requirements
- Copy of biographical data page in your passport
3) Mail all supporting documents to:International Graduate Admissions
400 W 1st St
Chico CA 95929-0680
An Admissions Evaluator will communicate with you throughout the admissions process and will inform you via e-mail when a decision has been made by the department to which you applied.