Summer Office Hours
Monday - Thursday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Graduate (Master's Degree) Admission for International Students
When to Apply
The application priority filing periods are as follows:
|October 1 - March 1||August 1 - September 30|
*In the event that a deadline falls on a day in which the campus is closed, the deadline will be extended to the next campus work day.
Fall semester begins in August / Spring semester begins in January
1) Certain graduate programs have admission only for the fall. Other programs have earlier closing dates. Please go to the website for the
Office of Graduate Studies for details.
2) Late applications may be accepted on a case-by- case basis.
How to Apply:
1) Apply online at CSU Mentor: www.csumentor.edu. PLEASE BE SURE TO USE THE APPLICATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS!! A $55 fee is payable online at the time of application.
Note: Undergraduate students (Bachelor's level) who cannot submit the online application, may submit a paper application.
2) Submit Supporting Documentation by Mail
• Financial support documents
• Official transcripts - two copies
Note: Students from India, please submit attested non-
consolidated mark sheets
• Proof of English language proficiency - TOEFL or IELTS score
CSU, Chico's institutional code for TOEFL is 4048.
• Copy of passport bio data page
3) Graduate programs often have additional program requirements including test scores (for example GRE/GMAT), and letters of recommendation, etc.
See Graduate Studies Program and Coordinators list for
additional program requirements.
4) Mail all supporting documents to:
International Graduate Admission
400 W 1st St
Chico CA 95929-0680