Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
If you do not meet the English proficiency requirement for admission, you may want to consider conditional admission. In this case, you begin by studying English at the American Language and Culture Institute on the CSU, Chico campus. When english proficiency is reached, you then begin your academic program at the University. This is a very popular option.
Conditional Admission is Easy! Here's how...
1. Apply Online Through CSU Mentor
- Pay the $55 application fee.
- If you are not able to apply online, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a PDF version of the application
2. ALCI Application
- ALCI Application Form - Complete and print
- $100 (Non-Refundable) Applicaiton Fee
- Check or money order - drawn on a U.S. Bank
- Visa or MasterCard
3. Supporting Documentation:
- Financial support documents
- Official transcript9s) (one for undergradate applicants, two for graduate applicants)
- Note: Students from India: Please submit attested non-consolidated mark sheets)
- Copy of passport photo identification page
- *Transfer students only* - copy of I-94, visa, and current from I-20
**ALCI & University application fees must be paid seperately.
5. Mail Documents To:
400 West First Street
Chico, CA USA 95929-0250