Summer Office Hours
Monday - Thursday
7:00am - 5:30pm
When to Apply
|Semester||Application Filing Period||Deadline to Submit Supporting Documents|
|Fall||Oct 1 - May 1||June 1|
|Spring||July 1 - Sept 30||November 1|
- In the event that a deadline falls on a day in which the campus is closed, the deadline will be extended to the next campus work day.
- Late applications may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Fall semester begins in August / Spring semester begins in January.
How to Apply
Step 1: Are you academically eligible for admission?
Please review academic qualifications before applying.
Step 2: Submit an Online Application
Apply online at CSU Mentor: www.csumentor.edu. Please be sure to use the application for undergraduate international students!
A $55 fee is payable online at the time of application.
Note: Undergraduate students (Bachelor's level) who cannot submit the online application, may submit a paper application.
Step 3: Submit Supporting Documents
In addition to the online application, please submit the following documentation:
- Financial support documents
- Official high school transcript - click here to review academic qualifications for freshman students
- Proof of English language proficiency (Select university code 4048 to send TOEFL scores to CSU, Chico)
- Copy of passport bio data page
Mail supporting documentation to:
International Undergraduate Admission
400 W 1st St
Chico CA 95929-0680