Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
When to Apply
|Semester||Application Filing Period||Deadline to Submit Supporting Documents|
|Fall||Oct 1 - May 1||June 1|
|Spring||July 1 - Sept 30||November 1|
- In the event that a deadline falls on a day in which the campus is closed, the deadline will be extended to the next campus work day.
- Late applications may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- THe Fall semester begins in August and the Spring semester begins in January.
How to Apply
Step 1: Are you academically eligible for admission?
Please review academic qualifications before applying.
Step 2: Submit an Online Application
Apply online at CSU Mentor: www.csumentor.edu. Please be sure to use the application for undergraduate international students!
A $55 fee is payable online at the time of application.
Note: Undergraduate students (Bachelor's level) who cannot submit the online application may submit a paper application.
Step 3: Submit Supporting Documents
In addition to the online application, please submit the following documentation:
- Financial support documents
- Official high school transcript(s) - click here to review academic qualifications for freshman students
- Proof of English language proficiency (Select university code 4048 to send test scores to CSU, Chico)
- Copy of passport bio data page or photo identification
Mail supporting documentation to:
International Undergraduate Admission
400 W 1st St
Chico CA 95929-0680
Admission Denials – Appeal Process
If you feel there is new, serious, and compelling information that might affect our decision, you may submit an appeal. You have 15 business days from the date you receive your denial letter in the mail to submit a hard copy letter of appeal to the Appeal Committee. The committee must see a demonstrated need to repeal the denial decision based on the new information being submitted. Your appeal letter should be submitted to the Office of International Education at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are entitled to one appeal per academic term.