Summer Office Hours
Monday - Thursday
7:00am - 5:30pm
When to Appy
|Semester||Application Filing Period||Deadline to Submit Supporting Documents|
|Fall||October 1 - May 1||June 1|
|Spring||July 1 - September 30||November 1|
- In the event that a deadline falls on a day in which the campus is closed, the deadline will be extended to the next campus work day.
- Late applications may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Fall semester begins in August/Spring semester begins in January.
How to Apply
Step 1: Are you academically eligible for admission?Please review academic qualifications before applying.
Step 2: Submit an Online Application
Apply online at CSU Mentor: www.csumentor.edu Please be sure to use the application for undergraduate international students!
A $55 fee is payable online at the time of application.
Note: Undergraduate students (Bachelor's level) who cannot submit the online application may submit a paper application.
Step 3: Submit Supporting Documents
In addition to the online application, please submit the following documentation:
- Financial Support Documents
- Official high school and all college or university transcripts - Students with 60+ semester units or two years of continuous, full-time academic study at universities/colleges do not need to submit a high school transcript. Review academic qualifications for transfer students.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE PRE-EVALUATIONS FOR TRANSFER CREDIT.
Transfer credit is evaluated only after you have been admitted to
the University and you have officially accepted our offer of
- Proof of English Language Proficiency or Sucessful completion of General Education Area A Communication Courses (A1, A2, & A3)*
* U.S. transfer students only. Review General Education requirements for U.S. transfer students.
- Copy of passport biographical information page
- Copy of Visa and Previous School's I-20
Mail supporting documentation to:
International Undergraduate Admission
400 W 1st St
Chico, CA 95929-0680