Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Transfer Student Admission Requirements
|Semester||Application Filing Period||Deadline for Supporting Documents|
|Fall||October 1 - May 1||June 1|
|Spring||July 1 - September 30
*In the event that a deadline falls on a day in which the campus is closed, the deadline will be extended to the next campus work day.
** Fall semester begins in August/Spring semester begins in January
How to Apply
Step 1: Are you academically eligible for admission? Review academic qualifications.
Step 2: Submit an On-line Application
Apply online at CSU Mentor: www.csumentor.edu Please be sure to use the application for international students!
A $55 fee is payable online at the time of application.
Note: Undergraduate students (Bachelor's level) who cannot submit the online application may submit a paper application. Send and e-mail to email@example.com to request the paper application
Step 3: Submit Supporting Documents
- Financial Support Documents
- Transcripts - review required academic qualifications
- Proof of English Language Proficiency or Sucessful completion of General Education Area A Communication Courses (A1, A2, & A3)
- Copy of passport biographical information page
- Copy of I-94, Visa, Previous School's I-20
Step 4: Send Supporting Documents
International Undergraduate Admission
400 W 1st St
Chico, CA 95929-0680