Summer Office Hours
Monday - Thursday
7:00am - 5:30pm
Undergraduates (Bachelor's level students):
An advisor will register you for your first semester's classes after you have activated your Portal account and submitted your Intent to Enroll decision. You may make changes to these courses with an advisor's permission. If you have questions about this process or about the classes in which you registered, please e-mail email@example.com.
Graduate Students – (Master’s level students):
Graduate Students are responsible for registering themselves into their courses. To do so:
(1) Activate your Portal account.
(2) After logging into the Portal, select “Enter the Student Center”. Select the “Enrollment Dates” option on the right side of the page. This will tell you the time and date when you are first allowed to register for classes. Note: Your appointment to register will be posted about one week prior to your appointment date.
(3) Contact your Graduate Coordinator for academic advising. List of Graduate Coordinators(4) Register for your desired courses as soon as possible after your Registration appointment to ensure you get the courses you want.
- Log into your Portal account
- Use the link for "Enter the Student Center"
- Click on "Add a Class"
- Select the appropriate term and year from the pull-down menu and press the "Change" button if needed
- Enter the class number (found on the Class Schedule) for the first class you want to take or use the search function
- Click on the "Next" button
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 until all of the classes you want to take are listed in your "Shopping Cart"
- Click on the "Proceed to Step 2 of 3" button
- Press the "Finish Enrolling" button
- Double check that you successfully registered for your classes by viewing "my class schedule"
Exchange Students (J-1 visa holders):
Directions for registration will be given to you with your acceptance packet. As an exchange student, you will have slightly different processes than other international students at the University. Therefore, it will be very important that you read all directions given to you by the Study Abroad Office very carefully.