Summer Office Hours
Monday - Thursday
7:00am - 5:30pm
Forms & Resources For Newly Admitted Students
If you need to report an address change (U.S. address only), please complete and submit this form to the Office of International Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are currently in the U.S. on an F-1 visa and decide to attend CSU, Chico, take this form to the appropriate person at the school you are leaving to begin your transfer to CSU, Chico. We can issue you a CSU, Chico I-20 once you have been transferred to CSU, Chico through the SEVIS system by your current school. We cannot issue the new I-20 until the release date specified in SEVIS. Generally, that is the last day of your last term at that school.
All students are required to have proof of vaccination against mumps, measles, rubella (MMR) and a tuberculin blood test that shows you are negative for tuberculosis. Please complete and submit this form to the Student Health Services.
1) Create an E-Ship Global account
2) Select the FedEx, DHL or UPS option
3) Enter your shipment information
4) Make your payment - credit card or wire transfer
5) E-Ship Global will notify the Office of International Education that you have requested express mail service, however, we recommend that you contact your Admission Evaluator to be certain she is aware of your request
6) E-Ship Global and/or your Admission Evaluator will notify you when your package has been shipped
7) If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the “Help” link in the site for step-by-step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please email email@example.com.
8) You can track the delivery of your package online through E-Ship Global.