National Survey of Student Engagement Benchmarks of Effective Educational Practice
The benchmarks are based on 42 key questions from the NSSE survey that capture many vital aspects of the student experience. These student behaviors and institutional features are some of the more powerful contributors to learning and personal development.
- Level of Academic Challenge
- Active and Collaborative Learning
- Student-Faculty Interaction
- Enriching Educational Experiences
- Supportive Campus Environment