Student Evaluation of Teaching
Fall 2016 SET results delayed (see e-mail sent out Jan 9, 2017).
Due to unforeseen technical difficulties with our scanner hardware and software, our delivery of SET results to Colleges will be delayed. We are working on resolving these issues and will provide you with additional information as soon as we have a better estimate of when our Fall 2016 SET results will be available.
We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.
Fall 2016 SET Administration Important Dates
- September 19: SET Administration opens for course selection
- September 30: Complete selection and approval of all courses
- October 31 - November 18: SET Administration Period
- January 9: Estimated delivery of results to Colleges
- Complete SET Timeline for Fall 2016
SET Administration System
- This is the system in which department SET Coordinators and Chairs may build, edit, and approve the class list of administrating the SET each semester. For access, Contact Christopher M. Winch x5624
SET Administrative Reports
The following links redirect to our campus Insight reporting system (login required).
SET Paper Forms Received and Checked In
SET Paper Forms Not Received
- A report of SET paper administration packets received in our Test Office. User specifies SET Term, College, and Department. Paper administration packets dropped off at the University Police Department (UPD) are indicated in the column UPD.
- A report of SET paper administration packets not received by our Test Office. User specifies SET Term, College, and Department.
SET Talking Points
SET System Updates
- An Outline of Key talking points concerning the SET Process