Student Evaluation of Teaching (SET)
SET Administration - Spring 2017
- February 20: SET Administration opens for course selection
- March 3: Complete selection and approval of all courses
- April 10 through April 28: SET Administration Period
- June 7: Estimated earliest delivery of results to Colleges
- Complete SET Timeline for Spring 2017
- This is the system in which department SET Coordinators and Chairs may build, edit, and approve the class list of administrating the SET each semester. For access, contact our office at x5623 or send e-mail to email@example.com
Information on SET response rates at Chico State
- Latest response rates by college and department (PDF)
- Trends, paper vs online (PDF)
SET Administrative Reports
The following links redirect to our campus Insight reporting system (login required).
SET Paper Forms Received and Checked In
SET Paper Forms Not Received
- A report of SET paper administration packets received in our Test Office. User specifies SET Term, College, and Department. Paper administration packets dropped off at the University Police Department (UPD) are indicated in the column UPD.
- A report of SET paper administration packets not received by our Test Office. User specifies SET Term, College, and Department.
SET Talking Points
SET System Updates
- An Outline of Key talking points concerning the SET Process