Information Security Committee (ISC)
*Inactive Historical Committee*
The Information Technology Executive Committee will fulfill the function of the Information Security Committee as needed to comply with federal and state regulations.
This committee will address processes, procedures, and policies required for protection of confidential information. Additionally the committee is charged with assisting the campus identifying reasonably foreseeable internal and external risks to the security and confidentiality of information.
The Information Security Committee is composed of key managers from the three vice presidential areas, a faculty senate appointee, the Associated Students Information Technology Director, and the Information Security Officer.
- Director of CMS (Chair)
- Vice Provost for Information Resources
- Director of Financial Aid
- Director of Applications Development
- Vice Provost of Enrollment Management
- Vice Provost of Human Resources
- Associate Vice President of Financial Services
- CMS Project Manager
- Information Security Officer
- Associated Students Information Technology Director
- Faculty Senate appointee