Information Technology Executive Committee (ITEC)
The Information Technology Executive Committee (ITEC) is an executive level steering committee reporting to the President on policies and strategic planning for campus wide information technology. The committee will review and approve annual technology goals, objectives, and action plans. Technology-related policies will be approved by this committee prior to submission to other campus approval processes.
The ITEC will also function as the campus Information Security Committee.
The Information Technology Executive Committee (ITEC) will meet quarterly during the calendar year. Meetings will be called by the Provost, who will serve as the committee's chair.
- Vice Provost for Information Resources and CIO
- Vice President for Business and Finance
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- Vice President for University Advancement
- Chair of Academic Senate
- Dean of College of Humanities and Fine Arts
- Chair of University Technology Advisory Committee (UTAC)
- Chief of Staff