Forms & Resources For Newly Admitted Students


2018-2019 International Student Welcome Booklet

Intent to Enroll Form

Fall 18 Arrival Information

Address Change Form

If you need to report an address change (U.S. address only), please complete and submit this form to the Office of International Education at

F-1 Transfer Eligibility Form

If you are currently in the U.S. on an F-1 visa and decide to attend CSU, Chico, take this form to the appropriate person at the school you are leaving to begin your transfer to CSU, Chico. We can issue you a CSU, Chico I-20 once you have been transferred to CSU, Chico through the SEVIS system by your current school. We cannot issue the new I-20 until the release date specified in SEVIS. Generally, that is the last day of your last term at that school.

International Student Health Certificate

All students are required to have proof of vaccination against mumps, measles, rubella (MMR) and a tuberculin blood test that shows you are negative for tuberculosis. Please complete and bring this form with you to your New International Student Orientation.


Payment Methods for Registration, Course Fees, and On-campus Housing Installments

Instructions for activating your student Portal account.

Forwarding WildCat Email to Personal Email