IT Service Catalog
Live Support Online
Need More Information?
Faculty May Request a Curriculum-Related Workshop
The following workshops are designed to assist faculty with training their students on various applications. The idea is for ITSS to help instructors prepare and present a workshop based on curriculum needed for a student to be successful in their course.
To request a private curriculum-related computer workshop, e-mail IT Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include the following information:
- Your name and phone number
- The course for which you are requesting the workshop
- The date and time you would like to have the workshop
- The number of students who will attend the workshop
- Which software application do you want to have presented?
- Beginning Dreamweaver
- Advanced Dreamweaver – Frames, Tables, Styles
- Google Sites
- A copy of the assignment you will give your class so our trainers can develop the workshop content