Welcome to the JAC homepage!
Our meetings are Mondays and Thursdays from 5:30pm to around 9pm.
Our rooms for Spring 2014 will be announced by the third week of the semester (the week of Feb the 3rd), so stay tuned to this site or our Facebook page for updates!
We have several special events throughout the semester such as AMV showings, marathons, potluck bbqs, video game tournaments in the fall and Chico Mini Con in the spring.
Help support our club by showing up to our meetings and special events!
We are also trying something new this semester. More information can be found here.
For Spring 2014, we now officially meet in Holt 266 for both Mondays and Thursdays!
T-Shirt Art Contest!
This event is currently going on right now! All art submission are have been EXTENDED on the following dates:
Monday, April 7
for both physical submissions
and digital submissions
1. Must be appropriate
2. Must be you ORIGINAL work
3. Because this is our tenth anniversary t-shirt, "10th anniversary" and the years "2003-2013" should be incorporated into your work.
4. Participants should be present at the time of voting. If for some reason you cannot make it, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Any age can be a participant in this contests.
6. With your entry, please label you name, the school you attend (if any), and contact details.
7. T-shirt can be of any color of your choosing, provided that the color of the design is visible.