The main purpose of the Meriam Library Law Collection is to support CSU, Chico courses, students, and faculty. The public is welcome to use the collection.
The print Law Collection is located on the second floor of the Meriam Library.
The collection includes both federal and California laws, court cases, and supporting law documents.
With the acquisition of the database WestlawNext Campus Research in 2008 some of the Law Collection’s print sources are not updated. Sources which are now updated online only include:
- West’s California Digest 2D Series
- West’s California Reporter Series
- West’s California Annotated Codes
- West’s Federal Reporter 3D Series
- United States Code Annotated
- Federal Supplement 2D
- Shepard’s Federal Citations
- Shepard’s Federal Statutes
- Shepard’s Case Names Citator
- Shepard’s California Citations
All materials in the law collection are included in the Meriam Library catalog
-Jodi Shepherd, Political Science Librarian, (530)898-5499