Advising & Forms

MADT Advisor Office Hours 

Current MADT catalog information

4-Year Maps for MADT Majors

Other Useful Information

Changing your major? Click here for the Plan Change form to change your major and many other useful forms.

Applying to graduate? Apply to graduate for the semester you will complete all degree requirements and coursework. Apply a year before your anticipated graduation date. Click here for more information or to apply to graduate. Commencement is separate from the graduation application. Go here for information on commencement.

Trying to graduate in 4 years? Pass general education requirements and prerequisite courses and follow the path recommended in your 4-Year Academic Plan (MAP). Your Degree Progress Report is your countdown to graduation! Academic Evaluators correct errors in Degree Progress Reports, and will ultimately post your degree to your transcript or deny graduation.