Our Mission & Purpose
The mission of the California State University, Chico Net Impact is to inspire, educate, and equip individuals to use the power of business to create a more socially and environmentally sustainable world.
To fulfill this mission, California State University, Chico Net Impact will remain committed to providing its members with an array of opportunities that will:
- Empower undergraduate students to use their skills and put their beliefs into action to positively impact their surroundings.
- Enlarge students' network with other like-minded individuals who have demonstrated their commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business.
- Provide resources and opportunities for members to learn about and connect to careers with social or environmental impact.
Benefits of Membership
- Build your network of like-minded individuals
- Enhance your career prospects and development
- Gain leadership experience
- Increase your knowledge and education of topics such as corporate social responsibility (CSR) and environmental sustainability
- Participate in interesting events
- Support a movement to change the world through business!
Next Meeting: BMU Upstairs Lobby 29th Wednesday January
Join Net Impact
If you have the passion to create an impact, fill out the form below and submit it to any of the members.
Currently open positions for Fall 2012 are listed in a word document titled 2012-2013 Chapter Leader Application & Job Descriptions.
Applications can be obtained from the following links: