Looking for a News Release?
Find more news releases in the archive.
To search for a news release, use the Search CSU, Chico News function in the upper right corner of this page.
Retired Faculty and Staff to Be Honored at Luncheon
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The CSU, Chico Emeritus and Retired Faculty and Staff Association (ERFSA) hosts the event and chooses the honorees for their contributions to the campus and community over many years.
This year’s Hall of Honor honorees are:
- Roger D. Anderson, 1968-1978, Director of Admissions and Student Aid
- Faye L. Anglen, 1958-1992, Graphic Artist and Photographer, Instructional Media Center
- Phyllis I. Bush, 1957-1982, Dean of Learning Resources, Deceased: 2010
- Mary Helen Casamajor, 1968-1989, Director of the Alumni Association, Deceased: 2006
- Donald R. Gerth, 1964-1976, Dean of Students, Vice President for Academic Affairs, Professor, Department of Political Science
- Arley L. Howsden, 1958-1992, Dean of the College of Education, Deceased: 2005
- James “Jim” W. Jessee, 1975-2009, Director of Academic Publications, Facilities, and Database Services
- Patrick “Pat” W. Kopp, 1964-2000, Director of University Public Events
- Roger J. Lederer, 1972-2006, Dean of the College of Natural Sciences
- George Donald Lillibridge, 1952-1981, Professor, Department of History, Deceased: 2012
- Mackay “Mac” Martin, 1947-1976, General Manager of Associated Students, Deceased: 2004
- Robert P. Rankin, 1953-1975, Professor, Department of Sociology, Deceased: 2005
CSU, Chico President Paul Zingg and Jim Richmond, ERFSA president and emeritus professor, will provide introductory remarks at the luncheon.
Present and past recipients of the Hall of Honor award can be viewed on the CSU, Chico ERFSA web page, www.csuchico.edu/erfsa.