CSUC department of Nutrition and food sciences Circle of Friends
What is the "Circle of Friends?"
A network of Alumni, Current Students, Faculty, Staff, and Friends who are committed to providing on-going private support to preserve the Department’s dedication and commitment to excellence.
With shrinking state budgets for higher education, private funding is critical to ensure the highest quality education and training for our students.
Funds may be used to support student scholarships; graduate research; registration fees so students may attend professional meetings such as the California Dietetic Association Annual Meeting; laptop computers for students use; small equipment purchases for our laboratory courses; and additional resources for our classes.
CIRCLE OF FRIENDS GOALS INCLUDE:
- To reestablish Alumni relationships with the Department
- To encourage Student pride and participation
- To encourage involvement among community supporters
- To facilitate networking among nutrition professionals
- To celebrate NFSC contributions to the University and greater North State community
DONOR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Networking with Alumni, Faculty, Students and Community Partners
- Donation recognition in the annual NFSC Faculty Newsletter (See below)
- Circle of Friends Directory which is mailed to you each year
Circle of friends Donation Form (Word)
To donate to the Department of NFSC on-line
Facebook (Nutrition and Food Science Alumni)