Giving to the Department
We hope your learning experiences at California State University, Chico helped you to pursue a rich and satisfying career. Are you willing to help current students in the Department of Nutrition and Food Sciences do the same? The same level of excellence in education that you received while attending California State University, Chico is being threatened by the cuts suffered by higher education in California. As a result, the Department of Nutrition and Food Sciences is relying more on private donations.
Department of Nutrition and Food Sciences Wish List
- Travel award for graduate student to attend a meeting - $500
- Dr. Faye Dietetic Internship Award - needs on-going support
- Simulation Center experience for students in Medical Nutrition Therapy - $1,000 per session (30-35 students)
- Colorimeter for Food Science course - $3,000
- A set of classroom clickers for the Department - $2,500
- Establishment of a new undergraduate scholarship - needs on-going support
- Establishment of a sensory laboratory - needs on-going support
Please consider making a donation to the Department of Nutrition and Food Science through the California State University, Chico on-line giving website.