Non Profit & Public Agency Donations
The Office of Property Management at California State University, Chico has been authorized to donate surplus property furniture to approved non-profit organizations and Public Agencies. Please help us get the word out about this great opportunity.
The items are available on a first come, first serve basis. The scheduled viewing days will be posted as assigned. All viewings take place at 1205 W. 7th St. No open toes shoes or sandals will be permitted on the premises. Closed toed shoes must be worn.
At the time of viewing, your organization needs:
- Personnel to lift and load selected items.
- A vehicle to take all items selected. Items will not be held for later pick up.
- A release of liability form which will be obtained through the Property Management Office the day of the viewing. This form specifies that CSU, Chico is donating surplus items to non-profits with a 501 (c3) Status.
- The organization must also provide the Property Management Office with a copy of the following documentation:
- Non Profits will Provide a copy of the 501 (c3) affiliated with their organization
- Public Agencies will provide a business card or letterhead of their organization
If you have any questions about our surplus furniture donations, please email Erika Eden-Zamarron.