Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to get my order completed?
The time to complete your order will vary based on the complexity of the job:
- Black and White
- Exams and tests—24 hour turn-around.
- 500 impressions or less, including collating, stapling, 3-hole punch—While You Wait.
- Over 500 impressions, including collating, stapling, 3-hole punch and saddlestitching—24 hour turn-around.
- Extra time is needed for additional services such as cutting, padding, folding, spiral bind, campus distribution or volumes of 2000 impressions or more. Please ask Customer Service for time estimates.
- Rush Service Available—call ahead, please.
- Digital Color Prints
- After proofing, most color orders are completed in 24 hours.
- Allow extra time for cutting, folding, etc. Please ask Customer Service for time estimates.
How do I place an order?
Copy and print orders are submitted online using NowPrint. You'll be able to submit your files and place your orders without leaving your desk! For help with planning or submitting your print and copy orders, please contact Customer Service.
Can I get my personal job completed at Print and Mail Services?
Yes! At the same pricing as campus departments.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Department/Foundation/AS jobs can be paid with your department funds and personal jobs with credit, debit, check or Wildcat Card.
What if a situation requires me to go off campus for my printing?
If there is a circumstance that requires an off-campus vendor for a print or copy job using state funds, please obtain an authorization for off-campus printing from Print and Mail Services prior to obtaining the services.
Is your pricing competitive?
Yes! We comparison shop to ensure we are competitive and Print and Mail Services pricing is regulated and approved by the Fiscal Administration Committee.
Do you still make scratch pads available to the campus?
Yes! We offer free scratch pads to anyone in the campus community. If your department has scrap paper that is blank on at least one side, please bring it in (or have it picked up) to Print and Mail Services and we will create free scratch pads for the campus.
Can I get a rush job or a while I wait job completed?
Yes! You can wait for your job and we can rush it if it’s 500 impressions or less.
Are your house paper stock choices sustainable?
Yes! Almost our entire house stock options are at least 30% recycled and we also offer some 100% recycled options.
Are you FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified?
Yes! We are proud to be one of the first universities in the United States to receive our FSC certification.