NowPrint is a convenient way to submit your copy and print orders online. You'll be able to submit your files and place your orders without leaving your desk! Files are automatically converted to printable PDFs, so there's virtually no chance of your file getting corrupted or intercepted on its way to us.
- Easy, online ordering for all your copy and print needs
- Upload your files and approve proofs from your computer
- Paperless CAFs
- Order your business cards, letterhead, and envelopes using our digital templates
Follow these steps for self-registration in NowPrint:
- Login to NowPrint: https://csu-chico.nowdocs.com
- On the login page select "Register as a new user.'
- This takes you to the Edit Account/Login Information page. Complete all required fields indicated in bold. The username must be your Chico State email address. Once you've completed the registration information, select "submit."
- After you select submit, an activation message is sent to your email address. You are required to verify your registration by clicking on the link in the email.
- Login to NowPrint using your Chico State email address and password you selected.
- Once you've verified that you have access to NowPrint, please return your paper Print CAFs to zip 275 for reuse.
Note: The web browser needed for NowPrint is Explorer 7.0 or Mozilla Firefox 3. Mac users need Safari or Mozilla Firefox 3. If you need to upgrade your browser, please contact User Services at x6000.
- How to Place a NowPrint Order
- How to Order Stationery (Business Cards, Letterhead, Envelopes, Note Cards, etc.)
- How to Place a Bulk Mail Order
- Approver Workflow (optional)
- NowPrint Office Copier Instructions
- Digital Printing and Copies Prices
Editorial Review Required Prior to Printing
Executive Memorandum 02-96, University Publications: “…all university publications intended for off-campus audiences or wide distribution on campus will be reviewed by the publications editor prior to publication. This policy applies to printed publications, including all program/department brochures, newsletters, recruitment materials, and new program Web pages” (http://www.csuchico.edu/prs/EMs/EM02/em02_96.htm). By logging in and placing an order, you acknowledge that you have followed the appropriate procedure for review. For more information, contact the publications editor at email@example.com or 898-4139.