Xerox (Digital Printing and Copies) Print Driver Instructions
For PC Users to add the Copy Center Xerox printer:
- Go to "Start"–"Settings"–"Printers."
- Double click on "Add Printer." This will launch the Add a Printer Wizard. Click on "Next."
- Choose "Network Printer," then "Next."
- Choose "Find a Printer in the Directory," then "Next."
- Enter "Copy" in name box on Printer Tab and click "Find Now."
- Copy Center printer will appear in the box below. Highlight Copy Center and click "OK."
- Do not make this your default printer, click "No," "Next" and "Finish."
- To send a document, "Print" the job from your computer by choosing the Xerox printer (Copy Center on Oak). Do not change any of the print properties in the dialog box.
For Mac Users to add the Copy Center Xerox printer:
E-mail your request for the Xerox Printer Driver to Ed Heeter or Pennie Morejohn and they will e-mail you the printer installer.