Redesignation of "schools" as "colleges"
Executive Memorandum 86-002
February 05, 1986
From: Robin S. Wilson, President
Subject: Redesignation of "schools" as "colleges"
REDESIGNATION OF "SCHOOLS" AS "COLLEGES"
Upon recommendation of the Faculty Senate and appropriate administrative review, I am pleased to rename existing "schools" as "colleges," effective immediately. This change in nomenclature applies to the eight schools and the Graduate School. The catalog will reflect this change with the beginning of the 1987-88 academic year. The following nomenclature will be effective immediately.
- The College of Agriculture and Home Economics
- The College of Behavioral and Social Sciences
- The College of Business
- The College of Communications
- The College of Education and Physical Education
- The College of Engineering, Computer Science, and Technology
- The College of Humanities and Fine Arts
- The College of Natural Sciences
- The Graduate
CollegeSchool (revised 2-13-86)