CSU Strategic Planning Effort: ‘Access to Excellence’
Welcome to the web site for the CSU strategic planning effort, Access to Excellence.
The California State University (CSU) is undertaking a systemwide strategic planning exercise to succeed Cornerstones, a document which is now almost ten years old. The new CSU strategic plan, tentatively titled Access to Excellence (PDF), will set priorities, establish specific program objectives and guide resource allocations over the next decade.
The planning effort includes a series of President-led campus conversations focusing on the challenges facing the CSU and the individual campuses, strategies to meet those challenges, and initiatives needed to ensure access and excellence in the future.
The CSU, Chico Planning Efforts
- Letter of President Paul J. Zingg to Campus Constituents (PDF)
- Agenda for February 9, 2007 Campus Conversation (PDF)
- Briefing Paper: Contexts for Access to Excellence (PDF)
The CSU Planning Efforts
- CSU Board of Trustees Letter to President Paul J. Zingg (PDF)
- CSU Board of Trustees Resolution on Access to Excellence (PDF)
- CSU Achievements Under Cornerstones (PDF)
- CSU Reading Resources
Please share your thoughts, observations, and recommendations on any aspect of the planning effort with our campus community and the system, in general, through this form. You may complete as many feedback forms as you like and all will be assembled as we develop a campus response to the planning effort.