- An appropriate curriculum of prerequisite courses leading to a BA/BS in biochemistry, biology, chemistry, molecular biology, engineering, earth sciences, physics, computer sciences, or a related field
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- GRE general and subject test scores in a relevant subject of your choice
- TOEFL scores, if applicable
- Two letters of recommendation
- A one-page "Statement of Purpose"
- Applicants may be interviewed before selection.
Students from varied academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply. It is strongly recommended that applicants have at least one year of professional experience in some discipline of science. Dedicated non-scientists will be required to take adequate remedial coursework before admittance into the program.
Accepting applications. CSU Mentor