Welcome to the Advising: General Psychology Tutorial.
This tutorial is required to become a Psychology major at Chico. Along the way,
you'll find some forms, surveys, and quizzes--these are required parts of admission
to the program.
Steps to becoming a psychology major:
- Complete the three tutorials (and submit the I PASSED certificates
after each tutorial)
- Complete the embedded required forms in the tutorial (you will be prompted
to print or "send" these forms), which are:
- Chico basic information quiz (web form)
- New major information sheet (web form)
- Why I want to be a Psych major (web form)
- Psychology Course Checklist (print it)
- Guidelines for Planning your Major (print it)
Note: some of these forms are also available at the "Links,
forms, and handouts" link at the top of each page.
- Make an appointment with one of the Psychology Department advisors. A
list of advisors with their contact information and office hours can be
picked up at the Psychology Department Office in Modoc 215. *Bring any forms that you printed to this