What is a CAT Request?
CAT stands for Club Activity Time. This allows recognized Student Activities Organization to reserve facilities within the Acker Complex. Reservations can be made with the Director of Recreational Sports.
Things to know:
- Facility request forms must be submitted at least three weeks in advance of the event. Late requests will not be processed.
- All approved facility requests will be supervised by trained Recreational Sports personnel at a cost of $15 an hour. This fee must be paid when you confirm facility availability with the Director of Recreational Sports.
- Additional requests for officials must be made prior to event. A cost of $14 an hour per official must accompany this request.
- Confirmation will occur when fees are paid and facility is reserved.
- Weather conditions may cause the cancellation of field reservations.
- General sports equipment rental for the event is included in cost.
- Refunds will be given if cancellation occurs 5 business days prior to the scheduled event.
How do I request facility space?
To request facility submit the below CAT Request Form to the Director of Recreational Sports