Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar is comprised of Academic Evaluations, Academic Publications and Scheduling Services, Articulation, Degree Audit Program, Student Records and Registration, and Veterans’ Affairs. We strive to serve our students, faculty, and staff as we maintain the academic catalog, coordinate course scheduling, facilitate student registration, update and maintain the integrity of the student academic record, produce transcripts, verify enrollment data for students, confer degrees, and articulate student work from other institutions.
- Evaluates a students progress towards graduation
- Assists in the application for graduation
- Facilitates degree conferral
- Directs academic and non-academic program editors in revising and creating content for the University Catalog
- Coordinates catalog course offerings and descriptions
- Coordinates and facilitates semester class location and scheduling
- Provides access to the directory database and support to the departmental directory maintainers
- Generate and maintain the official Academic Calendar, Class Schedule, and University Catalog
- Creates and maintains articulation agreements with educational institutions in California
- Implement and maintain the degree progress report
- Code and support automated articulation of transfer credit
- Strives to support veterans, reservists, and dependents of disabled or deceased veterans to receive educational benefits
- Coordinates registration for each semester
- Processes verification of enrollment
- Produces transcripts of student academic records
- Facilitates the grading process
- Maintains the student academic record
- Support the accuracy and integrity of student data
- Compile and submit required reports to the Chancellor's Office for current students
Class Schedule Survey
Academic Publications and Scheduling Services is conducting a survey regarding the Class Schedule website. Please provide your feedback: Class Schedule Survey.
Records Retention and Disposition Schedule
These schedules define the maximum retention period for records maintained at CSU, Chico.
WildCat Action Center
The WildCat Action Center is a new feature in the Portal to provide messages that are critical to student success at CSU, Chico. More information is available at Wildcat Action Center and in our Governance, Policies, and Scope document.
Students now have access to more online courses at another CSU. To learn more click here.
Office of the Registrar Annual Report
Enrollment Management Services E-Newsletter
Our newsletter informs the campus community of ongoing activities and initiatives in Academic Advising Programs, the Office of Admissions, and the Office of the Registrar. Check out our most recent E-Newsletter here.