Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar is comprised of Academic Evaluations, Academic Publications and Scheduling Services, Articulation, Degree Audit Program, Student Records and Registration, and Veterans’ Affairs. We strive to serve our students, faculty, and staff as we maintain the academic catalog, coordinate course scheduling, facilitate student registration, update and maintain the integrity of the student academic record, produce transcripts, verify enrollment data for students, confer degrees, and articulate student work from other institutions.
- Evaluates a students progress towards graduation
- Assists in the application for graduation
- Facilitates degree conferral
- Provides department support and coordination in establishing an academic catalog
- Coordinates semester course and class scheduling
- Creates and maintains articulation agreements with educational institutions in California
- Implement and maintain the degree progress report
- Code and support automated articulation of transfer credit
- Support the accuracy and integrity of student data
- Compile and submit required reports to the Chancellor's Office for current students
- Strives to support veterans, reservists, and dependents of disabled or deceased veterans to receive educational benefits
- Coordinates registration for each semester
- Processes verification of enrollment
- Produces transcripts of student academic records
- Facilitates the grading process
- Maintains the student academic record
Students now have access to more online courses at another CSU. To learn more click here.
Enrollment Management Services E-Newsletter
Our newsletter informs the campus community of ongoing activities and initiatives in Academic Advising Programs, the Office of Admissions, and the Office of the Registrar. Check out our most recent E-Newsletter here.