ResNet is the high-speed Internet connection available in all CSU, Chico residence halls. Students can use ResNet to do coursework, research, play games, access media and connect with friends and family.
How to Connect
- The residence halls are completely wireless.
- Make sure your wireless network adapter is turned on, then connect to the "csuchico-resnet" access point.
- Open your web browser and follow the on screen instructions.
- If you do not have a wireless network adapter one can be purchased at A.S. ComputerWorks in the Bookstore located in the BMU.
- More detailed information is available at Are You Ready for ResNet? including information on game consoles.
ResNet Setup Fair
If you need assistance getting connected ResNet technicians will be available for help August 20-23 12:00-5:00 PM in the following locations:
- Whitney Hall Lounge
- UV North Community Room
- Mechoopda Lounge
A technician will be dispatched to your room and will be able to help you connect your computer to the network, install updates or other required software, and answer any questions you may have.
Technical support for ResNet is provided by IT Support Services. Contact us via the following methods:
Phone: 530-898-HELP (4357)