- At-Will Employeement Policy
- Computing and Internet Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Confidentiality Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Policy
- Employer Property Policy
- Intellectual Policy
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Livescan Policy
- Overtime Policy
- Performance Evaluations Policy
- Prohibited Conduct Policy
- Progressive Discipline Policy
- Safety Policy
- Vehicle Use Policy
Areas of Interest:
Pay Schedule Cycle 1 (Benefited) - Beginning July 1, 2013
Pay Schedule Cycle 2 (Non-Benefited) - Beginning July 1, 2013
- A-Benefited Salaried Timesheet 2013-2014 (Begins July 1, 2013)
- A1-Benefited Hourly Timesheet 2013-2014 (Begins July 1, 2013)
- B-Non-Benefited Hourly Timesheet 2013-2014 (Begins July 1, 2013)
- C-CSUC Faculty and Staff Timesheet 2013-2014 (Begins July 1, 2013)
- D-Flat Fee Timesheet (One-Time, Bonus, Guest Speaker) 2013-2014 (Begins July 1, 2013)
- Retirement Program
- Met Life (Life, Voluntary Life, AD&D, and Voluntary AD&D Insurance)
- Evidence of Coverage(Life, Voluntary Life, AD&D)
- Complete Summary of Life/AD&D Coverage
- Will Preparation Information
- MetLife Long Term Disability Evidence of Coverage
- Travel Assistance (Identity Theft, Medical Assistance, Concierge Service, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travelers (Identity Fraud)
Anthem Health Insurance Information and Programs:
- Anthem (formerly Blue Cross) (Health Insurance) website
- HMO Evidence of Coverage (1/1/2013)
HMO Benefits for Pervasive Developmental Disorder or Autism
- 2013 HMO Summary
- 2014 HMO Summary
- 2013 HMO Detailed Summary
- 2014 HMO Detailed Summary
- PPO Low Option Evidence of Coverage(1/1/2013)
- 2013 PPO Low Summary
- 2014 PPO Low Summary
- 2013 PPO Low Detailed Summary
- 2014 PPO Low Detailed Summary
- PPO High Option Evidence of Coverage(1/1/2013)
- PPO Benefits for Pervasive Developmental Disorder or Autism
- 2013 PPO High Summary
- 2014 PPO High Summary
- 2013 PPO High Detailed Summary
- 2014 PPO High Detailed Summary
- HMO Evidence of Coverage (1/1/2013)
- 2013 LHSA86 High Deductible Plan
Click here for important Health Savings Account (HSA) information
- 2012 Lumenos Health Savings Account (HSA) 1500/3000/10/30 Summary
- 2013 Lumenos HDHP Summary
- 2013 Lumenos HDHP Detailed Summary
* Condition Care - Nurse coaches help members with chronic conditions better manage and improve their health. Conditions include; Asthma, Diabetes, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Failure.
*Nurseline 24/7- Anytime, toll-free access to highly experienced nurse coaches for answers to general health questions and guidance with critical health concerns.
*Future Moms - Support from nurse coaches trained in maternity care dedicated to helping expectant parents have a health pregnancy and delivery.
*Complex Care - Intense outreach and coordination from nurse coaches specialized in managing the complex needs of members with multiple health conditions. Access to multidisciplinary team and input from Medical Directors.
*My Health - Personalized, online health information. The Anthem website Includes dynamic online tools such as MyHealth Assessment and MyHealth Record. There are many other tools and benefits at MyHealth@Anthem.
*Special Offers (Member Discount Program) - SpecialOffers@Anthem, provides discounts on products and services that help promote better health and well-being. SpecialOffers@Anthem is just one of the perks of being an Anthem member. Discounts include Gym Memberships, Weight Watchers, Alternative Medicine and much more.
*Health and Wellness - Overview of 360 Health, Video's, Podcasts, Information, Preventative Guidelines and more.
*iPhone Grocery Application - The free Anthem Grocery Guide iPhone app is like shopping with a personal nutritionist. With expert advice from Dr. Melina Jampolis, a medical director board-certified in nutrition, the Guide simulates grocery store aisles and includes nutrition information on more than 100,000 products. Search by product or specific brand, and build healthy grocery lists you can email to yourself or your friends. Download the Anthem Grocery Guide to your iPhone from the iTunes store today.
*Mobile Provider Finder- Now you can search for an in-network doctor while you’re on the go, from any web-enabled device. It's easy. Search by name, location, provider type, specialty, gender, or languages spoken.
*Twitter - This page is designed to help you improve your health & spread health to everyone
*Facebook - Visit Anthems official Facebook page, where it is our goal to help you get healthy, stay healthy and spread health to everyone around you