- At-Will Employeement Policy
- Computing and Internet Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Confidentiality Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Policy
- Employer Property Policy
- Intellectual Policy
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Livescan Policy
- Overtime Policy
- Performance Evaluations Policy
- Prohibited Conduct Policy
- Progressive Discipline Policy
- Safety Policy
- Vehicle Use Policy
Areas of Interest:
Pay Schedule Cycle 1 (Benefited) - Beginning July 1, 2014
Pay Schedule Cycle 2 (Non-Benefited) - Beginning July 1, 2014
Pay Schedule Cycle 2 (Non-Benefited) - Beginning July 1, 2015
- Retirement Program
- Met Life (Life, Voluntary Life, AD&D, and Voluntary AD&D Insurance)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travelers (Identity Fraud)
Anthem Health Insurance Information and Programs:
- Anthem (Blue Cross) (Health Insurance) website
- HMO Evidence of Coverage
HMO Benefits for Pervasive Developmental Disorder or Autism
- 2015 HMO Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- HMO Evidence of Coverage
- Elements Choice PPO 6000 High Deductible Plan Evidence of Coverage
- 2015 Elements Choice PPO 6000 High Deductible Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage
* Condition Care - Nurse coaches help members with chronic conditions better manage and improve their health. Conditions include; Asthma, Diabetes, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Failure.
*Nurseline 24/7- Anytime, toll-free access to highly experienced nurse coaches for answers to general health questions and guidance with critical health concerns.
*Future Moms - Support from nurse coaches trained in maternity care dedicated to helping expectant parents have a health pregnancy and delivery.
*Complex Care - Intense outreach and coordination from nurse coaches specialized in managing the complex needs of members with multiple health conditions. Access to multidisciplinary team and input from Medical Directors.
*My Health - Personalized, online health information. The Anthem website Includes dynamic online tools such as MyHealth Assessment and MyHealth Record. There are many other tools and benefits at MyHealth@Anthem.
*Special Offers (Member Discount Program) - SpecialOffers@Anthem, provides discounts on products and services that help promote better health and well-being. SpecialOffers@Anthem is just one of the perks of being an Anthem member. Discounts include Gym Memberships, Weight Watchers, Alternative Medicine and much more.
*Health and Wellness - Overview of 360 Health, Video's, Podcasts, Information, Preventative Guidelines and more.
*iPhone Grocery Application - The free Anthem Grocery Guide iPhone app is like shopping with a personal nutritionist. With expert advice from Dr. Melina Jampolis, a medical director board-certified in nutrition, the Guide simulates grocery store aisles and includes nutrition information on more than 100,000 products. Search by product or specific brand, and build healthy grocery lists you can email to yourself or your friends. Download the Anthem Grocery Guide to your iPhone from the iTunes store today.
*Mobile Provider Finder- Now you can search for an in-network doctor while you’re on the go, from any web-enabled device. It's easy. Search by name, location, provider type, specialty, gender, or languages spoken.
*Twitter - This page is designed to help you improve your health & spread health to everyone