Safe Place is . . .
Committed to offering a visible support system to victims of sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking, harassment and hate crimes through crisis intervention, crisis counseling, resources and referrals.
Other services provided by Safe Place
- Liaison between student, faculty or staff member and service provider
- Outreach and awareness to students, faculty and staff on campus
- Deliver prevention and education presentations on the dynamics of sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking and harassment
- Informational material including, brochures and handouts
- Staff and interns can assist students, faculty and staff interested in researching crimes of sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking and harassment
*All services provided by Safe Place are confidential
*Safe Place is mobile -- if you aren't comfortable coming into our office, we can come to you wherever you are located on campus
To contact Safe Place, call (530) 898-3030 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
AS PER FEDERAL MANDATES, CSU, CHICO IS REQUIRED TO COMPLY WITH TITLE IX AND TO REPORT ANY TITLE IX VIOLATIONS.
INTERESTED IN AN INTERNSHIP?
Safe Place is looking for interns for the Fall 2014 semester. Applications are available now and will be due at the end of August. To fill out an application, click here. Applications may be returned via email (email@example.com) or in person (CSU, Chico Police Department at the corner of W.2nd and Chestnut Streets).
Safe Place will be closed for the summer and will re-open in early August.
If you or someone you know needs support and help, please consider contacting one of the following resources:
- The National Sexual Assault Hotline - 1.800.656.HOPE(4673)
- Rape Crisis Intervention and Prevention - 530.342.7273
- Catalyst Domestic Violence Services - 1.800.895.8476