Safe Place is . . .
Committed to offering a visible support system to victims of sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking, harassment and hate crimes through crisis intervention, crisis counseling, resources and referrals.
Other services provided by Safe Place
- Liaison between student, faculty or staff member and service provider
- Outreach and awareness to students, faculty and staff on campus
- Deliver prevention and education presentations on the dynamics of sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking and harassment
- Informational material including, brochures and handouts
- Staff and interns can assist students, faculty and staff interested in researching crimes of sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking and harassment
*All services provided by Safe Place are confidential
*Safe Place is mobile -- if you aren't comfortable coming into our office, we can come to you wherever you are located on campus
To contact Safe Place, call (530) 898-3030 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
AS PER FEDERAL MANDATES, CSU, CHICO IS REQUIRED TO COMPLY WITH TITLE IX AND TO REPORT ANY TITLE IX VIOLATIONS.
Sign-Up's for the next R.A.D. class are now available.
Dates: October 13-16, 2014
Times: 6:00PM - 9:00PM each night
Location: Yolo Hall #109 (431 Warner Street)
To RSVP: Please contact Lieutenant Corinne Beck by email at email@example.com. Please provide your name, email address, and a contact number.