What is Safe Place?
The mission of Safe Place is . . .
to support and advocate for victims and survivors of sexual assault, intimate partner violence and stalking through crisis intervention, prevention education, resources and referrals.
Other services provided by Safe Place
- Liaison between student, faculty or staff member and service provider
- Outreach and awareness to students, faculty and staff on campus
- Deliver prevention and education presentations on the dynamics of sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking and harassment
- Informational material including, brochures and handouts
- Staff and interns can assist students, faculty and staff interested in researching crimes of sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking and harassment
*All services provided by Safe Place are confidential
*Safe Place is mobile -- if you aren't comfortable coming into our office, we can come to you wherever you are located on campus
To contact Safe Place, call (530) 898-3030 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org