What is Safe Place?
The mission of Safe Place is . . .
to support and advocate for victims and survivors of sexual assault, intimate partner violence, stalking, harassment and hate crimes through crisis intervention, prevention education, resources and referrals.
Other services provided by Safe Place
- Liaison between student, faculty or staff member and service provider
- Outreach and awareness to students, faculty and staff on campus
- Deliver prevention and education presentations on the dynamics of sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking and harassment
- Informational material including, brochures and handouts
- Staff and interns can assist students, faculty and staff interested in researching crimes of sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking and harassment
*All services provided by Safe Place are confidential
*Safe Place is mobile -- if you aren't comfortable coming into our office, we can come to you wherever you are located on campus
To contact Safe Place, call (530) 898-3030 or email us at email@example.com