Safe Place is...
Committed to offering a visible support system to victims of sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking and harassment through crisis intervention, resources and referrals
Other services provided by Safe Place
- Liaison between student, faculty or staff member and service provider
- Outreach and awareness to students, faculty and staff on campus
- Deliver prevention and education presentations on the dynamics of sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking and harassment
- Informational material including, brochures and handouts
- Staff and interns can assist students, faculty and staff interested in researching crimes of sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking and harassment
*All services provided by Safe Place are confidential
*Safe Place is mobile -- if you aren't comfortable coming into our office, we can come to you wherever you are located on campus
To contact Safe Place, call (530) 898-3030 or email us at email@example.com
AS PER FEDERAL MANDATES, CSU, CHICO IS REQUIRED TO COMPLY WITH TITLE IX AND TO REPORT ANY TITLE IX VIOLATIONS.
INTERESTED IN AN INTERNSHIP?
Safe Place is looking for interns for the Spring 2014 semester. For more information or to get an application, contact Emily Peart by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are due by December 4th at 5pm.