Login to the Portal and visit the Student Center for real-time class schedule information and to register, add, or drop classes. After the Portal Add/Drop period, refer to the Class Add and Drop Request Process.
Fall 2014 RegistrationPriority Registration Period (by appointment):
- April 14-July 30, 2014
- April 14-May 16, 2014
- Enrolled in Summer Orientation: June 9-July 24, 2014
- New Undergraduate Students: July 28-July 30, 2014
- New "Graduate Classified" Students: July 21-July 30, 2014
- Open GE Courses
- Chico Distance & Online Education (CDOE) online courses
- Course Links
- Schedule Planning Tool: Wildcat Scheduler
A new version of Wildcat Scheduler is now also available in Student Self Service.
The Student Records and Registration Office (SRO) provides an overview of the registration process in this Step-by-Step Guide. Find more information regarding additional facets of this process on the SRO Registration Help page.
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Event Name||Event Date|
|Registration & Tuition Fee Payment Deadline||July 30, 2014|
|Add/Drop Period||August 4-Septemeber 5, 2014|
|First Financial Aid Disbursement||August 21, 2014||Last Day to Drop Classes for Full Refund||August 24, 2014|
|First Day of Classes||August 25, 2014|
|University Census||September 19, 2014|
|Restricted Course Add/Drop Period||September 8-September 19, 2014|
- For more detailed information click the link to Important Dates and Deadlines PDF (2014-15 IDD) above.