Login to the Portal and visit the Student Center for real-time class schedule information and to register, add, or drop classes. After the Portal Add/Drop period, refer to the Class Add and Drop Request Process.
Spring 2017 RegistrationPriority Registration Period (by appointment):
- October 17-December 2, 2016
- October 17-November 18, 2016
- ALL New Students: November 28-December 2, 2016
- Open GE Courses
- Chico Distance & Online Education (CDOE) online courses
- Course Links & U-Courses
- Wildcat Scheduler: Access the Wildcat Scheduler via your Student Center.
The Student Records and Registration Office (SRO) provides an overview of the registration process in this Step-by-Step Guide. Find more information regarding additional facets of this process on the SRO Registration Help page.
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Event Name||Event Date|
|Registration & Tuition Fee Payment Deadline||December 8, 2016|
|Add/Drop Period||January 3, 2017 - February 3, 2017|
|First Financial Aid Disbursement||January 19, 2017||Last Day to Drop Classes for Full Refund||January 22, 2017|
|First Day of Classes||January 23, 2017|
|Restricted Course Add/Drop Period||February 6 - 17, 2017|
|University Census||February 17, 2017|
- For more detailed information click the link to the 2016-17 Important Dates and Deadlines PDF.