Login to the Portal and visit the Student Center for real-time class schedule information and to register, add, or drop classes. After the Portal Add/Drop period, refer to the Class Add and Drop Request Process.
Spring 2016 RegistrationPriority Registration Period (by appointment):
- October 19 - December 4, 2015
- October 19 - November 20, 2015
- New Students: November 30 - December 4, 2015
- Open GE Courses
- Chico Distance & Online Education (CDOE) online courses
- Course Links & U-Courses
- Wildcat Scheduler: Access the Wildcat Scheduler via your Student Center.
The Student Records and Registration Office (SRO) provides an overview of the registration process in this Step-by-Step Guide. Find more information regarding additional facets of this process on the SRO Registration Help page.
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Event Name||Event Date|
|Registration & Tuition Fee Payment Deadline||December 10, 2015|
|Add/Drop Period||January 4 - February 5, 2016|
|First Financial Aid Disbursement||January 21, 2016||Last Day to Drop Classes for Full Refund||January 24, 2016|
|First Day of Classes||January 25, 2016|
|Restricted Course Add/Drop Period||February 22 - April 22, 2016|
|University Census||February 19, 2016|
- For more detailed information click the link to the 2015-16 Important Dates and Deadlines PDF.