Login to the Portal and visit the Student Center for real-time class schedule information and to register, add, or drop classes. After the Portal Add/Drop period, refer to the Class Add and Drop Request Process.
Fall 2017 RegistrationPriority Registration Period (by appointment):
- April 17 - July 26, 2017
Continuing Student Registration:
- April 17 - May 19, 2017
- June 6 - July 26, 2017
- At Summer Orientation: June 6 - July 20, 2017
- All New Students: July 24 - July 26, 2017
New Student Registration Periods:
- Open GE Courses
- Chico Distance & Online Education (CDOE) online courses
- Course Links & U-Courses
- Wildcat Scheduler: Access the Wildcat Scheduler via your Student Center.
The Student Records and Registration Office (SRO) provides an overview of the registration process in this Step-by-Step Guide. Find more information regarding additional facets of this process on the SRO Registration Help page.
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Event Name||Event Date|
|Registration & Tuition Fee Payment Deadline||July 26, 2017|
|Add/Drop Period||July 31 - September 1, 2017|
|First Financial Aid Disbursement||August 17, 2017||Last Day to Drop Classes for Full Refund||August 20, 2017|
|First Day of Classes||August 21, 2017|
|Restricted Course Add/Drop Period||September 18 - November 10, 2017|
|University Census||September 15, 2017|
- For more detailed information click the link to the 2017-18 Important Dates and Deadlines PDF.