Login to the Portal and visit the Student Center for real-time class schedule information and to register, add, or drop classes. After the Portal Add/Drop period, refer to the Class Add and Drop Request Process.
Spring 2014 RegistrationPriority Registration Period (by appointment):
- October 21-December 6, 2013
- October 21-November 22, 2013
- ALL New Students: December 2-December 6, 2013
- Open GE Courses
- Chico Distance & Online Education (CDOE) online courses
- Course Links
- Schedule Planning Tool: Wildcat Scheduler
A new version of Wildcat Scheduler is now also available in Student Self Service.
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Event Name||Event Date|
|Registration & Tuition Fee Payment Deadline||December 12, 2013|
|Add/Drop Period||*December 30, 2013-January 31, 2014
*New start date
|First Financial Aid Disbursement||January 16, 2014||Last Day to Drop Classes for Full Refund||January 20, 2014|
|First Day of Classes||January 21, 2014|
|University Census||February 14, 2014|
|Restricted Course Add/Drop Period||February 17-April 25, 2014|
- For more detailed information click link to Important Dates and Deadlines PDF (2013-14 IDD) above.