Login to the Portal and visit the Student Center for real-time class schedule information and to register, add, or drop classes. After the Portal Add/Drop period, refer to the Class Add and Drop Request Process.
Fall 2015 RegistrationPriority Registration Period (by appointment):
- April 13-July 29, 2015
- April 13-May 15, 2015
- Enrolled in Summer Orientation: June 9-July 23, 2015
- New Undergraduate Students: July 27-July 29, 2015
- New "Graduate Classified" Students: July 20-July 29, 2015
- Open GE Courses
- Chico Distance & Online Education (CDOE) online courses
- Course Links & U-Courses
- Wildcat Scheduler: Access the Wildcat Scheduler via your Student Center.
The Student Records and Registration Office (SRO) provides an overview of the registration process in this Step-by-Step Guide. Find more information regarding additional facets of this process on the SRO Registration Help page.
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Event Name||Event Date|
|Registration & Tuition Fee Payment Deadline||July 29, 2015|
|Add/Drop Period||August 3-Septemeber 4, 2015|
|First Financial Aid Disbursement||August 20, 2015||Last Day to Drop Classes for Full Refund||August 23, 2015|
|First Day of Classes||August 24, 2015|
|Restricted Course Add/Drop Period||September 21-November 13, 2015|
|University Census||September 18, 2015|
- For more detailed information click the link to the Important Dates and Deadlines PDF above.