Fall 2010 Semi-Annual Report
- Wrote a letter to Facilities Management requesting a new bike rack outside the Student Health Center.
- Assisted with flu vaccination clinics run by SHS.
- Provided health education through a table at the Wellness Fair (9/29) held in the Free Speech Area.
- Received feedback from students about services at the SHS.
- Collaborated with the Office of Diversity and sponsored the AIDS Quilt visitation on campus in October.
- Created a planning committee to develop ideas for videos to provide information about SHS to CSUC students.
- Teamed with CADEC to support the Great American Smoke Out (November 18th)
- Stephanie Dunbar graduated, leaving the chair position after 1 ½ years of excellent leadership. Katie Phillips was elected as the Chair taking over the council for the spring 2011.