1. To act as liaison between the Student Health Service (hereafter referred to as the SHS) and the campus community.
2. To review, evaluate, and make recommendations regarding the operation of the SHS in order to better facilitate the needs of the students and campus community.
3. To review the annual budget, evaluate alternative revenue sources, and review periodic independent audits.
4. To promote the general health and welfare of CSU, Chico's student population.
5. To review and make recommendations regarding the supplemental health and accident insurance policy available to CSU, Chico students.
6. To conduct an annual satisfaction survey and review student suggestions that would help the SHS become more responsive to student needs.
7. To participate in providing health education opportunities for students, the campus, and the community.