Monday, Tuesday,Thursday and Friday:
8:00 a.m.- 5:00p.m.
9:15 a.m.- 5:00p.m.
Can't Afford Medications or Health Services?
College students are notoriously known for having rather small budgets. With these budgets you have to worry about paying for tuition, food, housing, books, school supplies, healthcare, etc. Your health is not something you want to take lightly. Many students are unaware of the no cost/low cost options that are available to help you maintain your health. The following information will help you learn about resources that are available to you to help with the cost of healthcare.
No Cost/Low Cost Services:
- Family PACT: http://www.csuchico.edu/shs/familypact/index.shtml
- MediCal: http://www.dhcs.ca.gov/services/medi-cal/Pages/MCIndividual.aspx
- County Medical Services Program: http://www.cmspcounties.org/
No Cost/Low Cost Medications:
- Rxassist.org: Please view our step-by-step instructions on how to apply for patient assistance programs for medications via Rxassist.org!
- Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Subsidized Insurance Plan:
- Chico State also has info for a Student Health Insurance Plan. Click here for all the details: http://www.csuchico.edu/shs/health-insurance/index.shtml