Thank you for your request for an interview. Student Health Service always tries to accommodate requests for interviews based on availability. In order to expedite and meet your immediate need to complete your article, we will need the following information:
1. Main topic of your interview along with a couple of learning objectives.
2. Profession of the person you prefer to interview, i.e. physician, midlevel provider, nurse, clinical laboratory scientist, pharmacist, medical records, etc.
3. Preferred or required interview format, i.e. face-to-face interview, phone interview, email interview.
4. Approximately 5 sample questions that you plan to ask during the interview.
5. Date of submission for your paper or article.
6. A phone number where you can be reached to schedule the interview.
7. Days and times that would be best for you to conduct the interview.
Please email the above information to the Deborah Stewart, Medical Chief of Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org Once we receive the above information, we will review it expediently and contact you with an interview schedule.