Monday,Tuesday,Thursday and Friday:
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
9:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Planning to travel or study abroad?
Make an appointment with the travel clinic at least 4 weeks prior to departure.
Bring all your relevant immunization documents to your appointment
Travel consultations are on Thursday and Friday mornings
Additional resources can be found at the second floor nurses station, or by calling (530) 898-6076
*For Yellow Fever and Malaria prevention, please click here
- Travelers’ diarrhea
- Personal safety
- Animal bites/rabies
- Environmental exposures (altitude, heat, cold, water)
- Malaria/insect avoidance
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
Travel Health Resources:
- Travel information sources/website
- Travel medical kit
- Water purification methods
- Medical evacuation insurance