Blueprint for Success!
Signups close Thursday at 5pm for the upcoming Blueprint for Success Conference to be held Saturday Sept. 21st!
Call 530-898-5396 to register!
This FREE conference, built specifically for clubs and organizations, is a great opportunity to help your club get off to a great start and is guaranteed to put some extra tools in your toolbox to make managing your club easier and more effective. Here's the schedule of speakers and topics:
9:45-10:50 Keynote Speaker Ed Goodman : Spiral Thinking Theory - An inventive thinker and creatively-oriented technical and management professional, Ed’s career has spanned the fields of marketing, strategic planning, engineering, land planning, television/media production, entertainment and non-profit think tank management. Over 25 years of interdisciplinary problem-solving experience, with consistent effectiveness in ideation and implementation of optimal solutions. Ed crafted new thinking models known as the Challenge-Solution Model, the Visioneering Process, Creative Dreamscaping and is a co-creator with Dave Goodman of the Spiral Thinking Theory.
11:00-11:50 Breakout 1 (choose the session that's right for you):
1) Org Sync Best Practices – calendars, attendance tracking, messaging, event promotion…do more with Org Sync than just signing up members! Kendall Ross
2) Pump Up Your Event Planning – you've got ideas…we've got tips for how to bring them to life. Malcolm J. McLemore
3) Rule With Roberts Rules of Order – run much more effective meetings by making Roberts Rules a part of your game plan. Dr. Brad Dodson
4) Fundraising Done Right – every club wants money, but smart clubs put together a plan their membership can really get behind. Mary Wallmark
11:50-12:50 Free lunch and a chance to network with other clubs in Trinity Commons
12:50-1:40 Breakout 2 (choose the session that's right for you):
1) Org Sync Web Builder – no more outdated webpages! Use Org Sync to keep a web presence and keep it fresh. Kendall Ross
2) Effective Meetings and Delegation – tired of feeling like you've got to do everything yourself? Here's how to get your club to work for you! Katie Peterson
3) Team Building for Clubs – how do you get members motivated? Make them feel like they are a part of the team with these activities and icebreakers. Krystle Tonga
4) AS Funding – the AS has money to give clubs and this session can tell you where and how to apply. Associated Students Officers
1:50-2:45 Ed Goodman Hands-on Workshop – Bring your ideas to the table and Ed Goodman will help you harness your creativity to find your vision and put your plan into action. Walk away from this session with the blueprint to bring your dream to life!