Tabling Permits

Student organizations wishing to distribute information or conduct activity on campus must request a vending/distribution permit from SLL. This permit allows the bearer to conduct the desired activity in specified locations. Please request your permit in person in SLL (SSC 190) in advance of the date you need it.

Campus departments and off-campus entities must make their request for outdoor tabling space through Facilities Reservations.  Please follow the instructions on their website.

Additionally, representatives of recognized student organizations may check out a table and two chairs from the East side of Meriam Library near Trinity Commons on the day of the event. This equipment is available on a first-come, first-served basis:

  • Table and two chairs must be picked up between 9-9:50 a.m.
  • Return between 2-2:50 p.m. on the same day
  • Bring your tabling permit, Wildcat I.D. card, and a valid driver's license as these are required to check out any equipment.

A public address (PA) system is available and must be reserved through the SLL office in advance. Please note that amplified sound is regulated on campus.

More information on speech and advocacy.