Log in to access registration, grades, and other student information here.
Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom.
– George Washington Carver
Enrollment Limits have been updated.
PRIORITY REGISTRATION (APPOINTMENT PERIOD)
- Undergraduate students with less than 90 projected units may enroll in up to 16 units during the appointment period (projected units include units completed and units in progress).
- Undergraduate students with projected units of 90 or more may enroll in 17 units during the appointment period.
- Post baccalaureate students can enroll in 17 units during the appointment period.
OPEN REGISTRATION (ADD/DROP PERIOD)
- Undergraduate students may enroll in up to 21 units. Students wishing to add above this limit must fill out the Undergraduate Petition to Enroll in More than 21 units. Petitions can only be turned in once the Add/Drop Period has begun.
- Postbaccalaureate students may enroll up 21 units – Graduate students are held to 18 units. Students wishing to add above their limits must petition with the Graduate Studies Office.
Questions can be directed to the Office of the Registrar, SSC 110, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.